Electrochemical Solutions for Environmental Remediation
e-Watts offers clients a wide range of services for the optimal implementation of environmental solutions: Feasibility studies, analytical controls, engineering/projects, industrial pilot productions, impact studies and environmental assessments.
Treatability and Feasibility Studies (e-TRS)
e-Watts carries out preliminary studies (Go / No Go), and lab pilot tests, to analyze the feasibility of applying electrochemical treatments and to calculate:
- The efficiency of the proposed treatment process
- The capital expenditure (Capex)
- The operating expenses (Opex)
Environmental Testing and Analysis Laboratory: (e-LAS)
- Process, underground, industrial and wastewater.
- Liquid and solid waste.
- Emissions and emmissions of gases.
- Contaminated soils.
Types of analysis
- Inorganic: Spectroscopy, electrometry, Ion Chromatography, ICP-Mass.
- Organic: GC-MS, HPLC-MS, IR, NMR, etc.
- Ecotoxicological: Microalgae, micro crustaceans, fish, Microtox, Germination tests.
- Biodegradability: OECD tests in waters and soils, respirometry.
Comprehensive engineering services (e-ENS)
- Industrial Pilots – Opex-capex economic assessment.
- Process and reactor design.
- Preliminary and executive projects.
- Project and works management.
- Set-up of treatments.
- Remote control services of facilities.
- Maintenance and operation of facilities.
Expert and impact reports (e-SIS)
Expert reports (eS)
- Expert reports
- Trial support
- Calculation of environmental liabilities
Environmental impact studies (e-SIM)
- Establish initial environmental conditions
- Identify types of impacts on different vectors
- Estimate the extent and magnitude of impacts
- Interpret the significance of impacts
- Final report, communicating the results
Optimization projects in integrated waste management
- Waste characterization
- Minimization at source
- Recovery of material and / or energy
- Management and disposal alternatives